My online pet

A couple of days ago I made an Online Pet with Mrs. B. Its name was Chubbies. He was a pig and I had to spray him with his cleaning spray to make him clean. He came with some apples so if you had a pig too on your online pet you have to feed him the apples. He is very cute. He snorts. His background came with a puddle of MUD! Now he can roll in the mud, but I have to spray him with the cleaning spray. This is how you make your Online Pet:

1. Go to the website Bunnyhero Labs.
  2. Pick an animal you like.
  3. Put your color inside, and paste your name and your pet’s name.
  4. After, pick a site to paste your pet. If you can’t find the site you want, press the gray button that says Other Sites and copy the code.
  5. Find a blog.
  6. Paste your code in the post and publish it.

Done.

That is how you make your own online pet. Mine is very cute. I like my pet.

By: Justin L.

2 thoughts on “My online pet

1. Hi Justin

I am very happy you like Pig pet as Dad was born in the year of pig. The Pig is the last animal sign on the Chinese zodiac. The 12 zodiac animals are, in order: Rat, Ox, Tiger, Rabbit, Dragon, Snake, Horse, Goat, Monkey, Rooster, Dog, and Pig; forming a 12-year-cycle.

Pigs are diligent, compassionate, and generous. They have great concentration: once they set a goal, they will devote all their energy to achieving it. Though Pigs rarely seek help from others, they will not refuse to give others a hand. Pigs never suspect trickery.

I hope that you could continue working on focus and concentration. That’s Pig character.

Cheers

Steven